Hello from Germany

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Don Steele

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Beautiful handguns. Welcome and thanks for sharing. Minimum powder charges in handguns often give the best results.

jlatz

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Those are nice images. It is good to note there is international muzzle loading interest. Continue t have fun with that wonderful collection.

TFoley

62 Cal.
Reaction score
We lived in Germany for over seven years, and our children were born there. First we lived in Rheindahlen, and then, when I was posted to the British Military Mission to the Group of Soviet Forces in Germany, we lived in Berlin for almost three years. My late Uncle Micky, who served in the Wehrmacht from 1938 to early 1945, taught me his German - he came from Dresden and was brought up in an orphanage from a few days old until just after his eighteenth birthday. Of course, I did a LOT of shooting in Germany, and still have my Waffenbesitzkarte and Waffenerlaubnis documents.

Jay

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Welcome from California , do you shoot by yourself or are you in a club and what is the name of your shooting house?I remember shooting in Germany is a much different experience than shooting in the United States-Welcome to the forum

Pork Chop

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome! My mother's side of the family is from Kitzingen - home of the drunken tower and reputedly Dracula's grave.

nit wit

50 Cal.
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from Maine. My Grandmother's family(Kramer)came to Maine from Wurtsumburg Gearmany near the Black Forest in 1750. Here is my Belgian Pistol.
Nit Wit

Attachments

Reaction score
Welcome from Middle England.No problem with your English. Have had Great fun in your country.Bought some machines in Duren in 58 and Koln. Great fun (& Beer) in Schwabisch Hall in 74, Shoots in Darmstat,Phortsheim,then Neurenburg for Trade Fairs in early 2000's.. Take Care,Stay Well..OLD DOG..

Reaction score
Es ist interessant, ich glaube, er sagt, dass er kein Englisch spricht. Unsere Technologie ist erstaunlich. Ich spreche auch kein Deutsch. Danke Google.

Latest posts