• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Idaho & thanks for sharing photos of your beautiful pistols !!
I also shoot primarily original pistols & rifles most are European mfg. as I love the quality & rates of twist of the rifling are usually perfect for excellent accuracy. Below is a finely rifled French officers military pistol by L. Hermite in .60 cal. so it would use same size projectiles as most standard military firearms of that era.
Pistol, Gun Broker Item 894359133.jpg

Below is my .70 cal. Danish built Jaeger, not an ornate rifle but can honestly say it shoots the tightest groups of any rifle I've ever shot at under 200 yds. with an 85 gr. charge of 2f.
IMG_2403.JPG

Welcome from Idaho & thanks for sharing photos of your beautiful pistols !!
I also shoot primarily original pistols & rifles most are European mfg. as I love the quality & rates of twist of the rifling are usually perfect for excellent accuracy. Below is a finely rifled French officers military pistol by L. Hermite in .60 cal. so it would use same size projectiles as most standard military firearms of that era.
View attachment 117498
Below is my .70 cal. Danish built Jaeger, not an ornate rifle but can honestly say it shoots the tightest groups of any rifle I've ever shot at under 200 yds. with an 85 gr. charge of 2f. View attachment 117495
Nice Jaeger. That's the whole point of a gun, to hit the target.

Latest posts

Back