• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thank you for Membership

First my English is realy poor, i apologize for that.
I am Living in Germany and startet a Muzzle Loader Collection.
And shoot with pistols (I use originals from the 1900 century)

A few pictures.
Caliber 41
IMG_E7034[1].JPG

IMG_7035[1].JPG

IMG_7036[1].JPG

Caliber 48
IMG_E7040[1].JPG

IMG_7041[1].JPG

IMG_7042[1].JPG

Welcome from East Anglia, England. Please don't worry about your level of English language usage, we have people here who can help you with any translation, IF you really feel that you need such help, and a lot of people just interested to learn what you shoot and how you do it!

Willkommen aus East Anglia, England. Bitte machen Sie sich keine Sorgen über Ihre Kenntnisse im Umgang mit der englischen Sprache, wir haben Leute hier, die Ihnen bei Übersetzungen helfen können, WENN Sie wirklich das Gefühl haben, dass Sie solche Hilfe brauchen, und viele Leute, die nur daran interessiert sind, zu erfahren, welche Art von Waffen Sie haben dass du schießt!

Welcome from Texas!
We visited Germany twice, including the 2019 Christmas markets in Kaiserslautern, Garmisch, Frankfurt, Trier, and a few other cities. We love glühwein, even in the rain! Not to mention schnitzel, pretzels, and bier! Your country is beautiful, and the people are wunderbar!

1643049000251.png

Kaiserslautern Christmas Market.

1643048942457.png

Happy Texans in K-town.

Welcome to the forum. There is no problem with your English. Lovely pistols, I would like to know what powder charge you have been using and how accurate you have found the pistols to be. I don't know where you are located but I lived in Sembach (Close to Kaiserslautern) as a young boy in the 1950's. Germany is such a beautiful country.

Thank you for Membership

First my English is realy poor, i apologize for that.
I am Living in Germany and startet a Muzzle Loader Collection.
And shoot with pistols (I use originals from the 1900 century)

A few pictures.
Caliber 41
View attachment 117036
View attachment 117037
View attachment 117038

Caliber 48
View attachment 117039
View attachment 117042

View attachment 117041
That is very similar to some of mine made by Johannes Mond of Augsburg, circa 1850. Beautiful!

Back