• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Georgia!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Is any of those places near Blue Ridge? Visited 4 weeks ago and entered a huge Ace hardware store that had a gun department. I bought a pocket, snub-nose, and 1st dragon at very good prices. All 3 were new. They had more revolvers but those 3 were all my wife let me buy. Can't wait to go back.

Welcome. Is any of those places near Blue Ridge? Visited 4 weeks ago and entered a huge Ace hardware store that had a gun department. I bought a pocket, snub-nose, and 1st dragon at very good prices. All 3 were new. They had more revolvers but those 3 were all my wife let me buy. Can't wait to go back.
Yes, talking rock is between ellijay and jasper. 45 minutes? Blue ridge mtn men at red hill maybe couple hours? Others would be further for you.

Has anyone been to Deer Creek Gunshop
in Marietta lately? I'm about to carry a flint longrifle to them for consignment sale. They have ML supplies. Also, does Riverbend have any ML matches?
Chattanooga Gun Club is a good place to shoot. Anyone been through Atlanta at 5pm lately. I'm over on the far west side close to the Alabama line. When I cross the state line into Ala I set my watch back one hour and 20 years. They don't seem to be in such a hurry over there. If you get tailgated in Alabama it will be somebody from Cobb County Ga.

in Marietta lately? I'm about to carry a flint longrifle to them for consignment sale. They have ML supplies. Also, does Riverbend have any ML matches?
Chattanooga Gun Club is a good place to shoot. Anyone been through Atlanta at 5pm lately. I'm over on the far west side close to the Alabama line. When I cross the state line into Ala I set my watch back one hour and 20 years. They don't seem to be in such a hurry over there. If you get tailgated in Alabama it will be somebody from Cobb County Ga.
I was just in there last week. Super friendly folks, but pawn shop prices on anything modern.

No on the river bend. They have a bpcr match next month but bulldozed their bp range in may. No one to manage or watch it. Deer creek is my go to place for the last 15 years or so.

Back