• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Georgia! (Soon to be Colorado)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongRifleSC

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey all!

Lifelong shooter here, new to blackpowder however. Excited to get into it and gain more knowledge on it all.

I’m interested in flintlock rifles and the history of the American Riflemen from the 1700’s to the 1800’s.

I’m currently located in Augusta, GA but will be moving to Colorado Springs, CO at the end of August! So if there are any local folk who are around with similar interests feel free to reach out!

-LongRifleSC

I’m in the mountains just west of COS. Not as into the history thing as much as I am hunting. I do a lot of hunting. Shoot me a message sometime if you want.

Do check out the Colorado Springs Muzzleloading Club. Fine set of members who used to sponsor a great Memorial Day shoot but due to aging and current pandemic cancelled this year. If you hunt get your residency as there are many big game animals here that you did not find in Georgia. The Palisade peaches here will give a Georgia peach a run for its money but I leave that for you to decide. Welcome to the Centennial State.

Do check out the Colorado Springs Muzzleloading Club. Fine set of members who used to sponsor a great Memorial Day shoot but due to aging and current pandemic cancelled this year. If you hunt get your residency as there are many big game animals here that you did not find in Georgia. The Palisade peaches here will give a Georgia peach a run for its money but I leave that for you to decide. Welcome to the Centennial State.

I most definitly will check it out and thank you!

(BTW South Carolina Peaches totally kick Gerogia Peaches butt!)

Don't use social media at all before, during, and after your CO move. They have a "red flag law" and you don't want to make anyone mad no matter how small the infraction. Enjoy the move. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back