• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Friendship Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I definitely would be interested. I'm not currently a member of the NMLRA but I am considering joining later this year. Like some others here I have been dealing with life changing health issues and am finally recovering enough to become outdoors active again.

Would anyone here see the benefit if I were to make a thread about what is happening at the NMLRA?
It could be a place I could post updates as to what we are doing as far as improvements or get feedback from the community?
I wouldn't do it
As a member of the organization, and nothing against you, why would someone be hired to manage operations over something they no nothing about? Another decision by this dying organization that makes zero sense.
Makes all the sense in the world to me. Doing the same thing and expecting different results borders on well......nothing good. A new person and a fresh outlook can serve to re- invigorate the organization.

I would be interested to learn why you believe this.
I applaud your effort Harold but previous comments about the NMLRA by many forum members here tell me there is nothing to be gained by it other than triggering more useless drivel from folks who would never join (or re-join) the NMLRA or encourage others to do so.

….nothing to be gained by it other than triggering more useless drivel from folks who would never join (or re-join) the NMLRA or encourage others to do so…
AND those folks will still be here doing that. I, for one, want to hear about what’s going one. I can always ”hit the button” on the trolls.

Would anyone here see the benefit if I were to make a thread about what is happening at the NMLRA?
It could be a place I could post updates as to what we are doing as far as improvements or get feedback from the community?
Isn’t that what the monthly publication is supposed to do?

Back