• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from France

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your nice welcome and, 64Springer, yes the gun control is not too harsh with emperor Macron, at least less severe than in other European countries such as Great Britain or Germany.

Hello there,

I am French, 70 years old, and I have been collecting for the last 45 years black powder replicas first and original guns after. I also built several long rifles from kits and I am passionate by American history.

I think that's all that can be said amout me.
We are big fans of the famous Charleville muskets! And thanks for helping us out at Yorktown! :)

Hello there,

I am French, 70 years old, and I have been collecting for the last 45 years black powder replicas first and original guns after. I also built several long rifles from kits and I am passionate by American history.

Welcome from Missouri, still a relatively free state.
Have you ever been to the US?

The French sure know how to make and storm barricades! Many don't know about the Commune of the 1860's over there, check it out! Well, as Elsa said to Rick, 'we'll always have Paris'! BTW, the guy who designed the Tour de Eifel also designed the skeleton of the Statue of Liberty; Mr. Eifel. The Tower was supposed to be temporary, for a Fair. Imagine Paris without it now!

Welcome,

I am Australian, but my grandfather emigrated from France many years ago. It has lead to a personal interest in the French colonial period of America.
My family came to America in 1700 from St Nizer Parrish in Lyon France to settle in New Orleans and later moved to Pointe Coupee parish. Two of my a
Direct bloodline relatives fought in the American Revolution 1776 and the war of 1812. The family migrated to St Martinville and were plantation owners until the Civil War and lost everything. The family is still going strong and carrying on the family name of LeGros to this day.
I own and shoot muzzle loaders.

Hello there,

Greetings Patbar & welcome to our forum :thumb:

I also collect & shoot vintage French pistols.

Relic shooter, in Idaho

Hello from SC . My people left Les Sables-d'Olonne and arived in the colonies 1691 Huguenots .Richburg Name. Americanized form of Richbourg a surname of French origin.

Back