• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from FL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Pine

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello all. I am just getting into BP and this site looks like a great community. I look forward to learning from, and chatting with you all.

Thanks,
Tall

Thanks Dan. I've already started researching/learning about the proper cleaning procedures after shooting a cap lock pistol (Goex, Olde E, or 777). So much to learn and I don't even have my first weapon yet! lol

Thx

Welcome to our forum my friend. You’ve come to the right place when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloading and all the other aspects that it covers.

We look forward to hearing any questions that you may have. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience that they’d gladly pass on to you.

We definitely look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome aboard and God Bless!

Respectfully, Cowboy

Howdy Tall Pine.
If you're anywhere near Melbourne/Palm Bay, drop in at the Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol club.
We're an NMLRA Charter club with a dedicated range for muzzleloader shooting. We have "loosely organized" shoots every Saturday that are open to the public. We start about 9:00 am and on the second Saturday of the month there's an informal match of some kind and some sort of food to enjoy.
If you visit on that day, you need not participate in the match to shoot. There's always a place for someone to post their own target and just shoot for the enjoyment. To access the range on a Saturday, just tell the guard at the gate that you're there for the Blackpowder Shoot and they'll point you in the right direction.
Ya'll come see us..!!

Back