• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Finland!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first muzzleloader a couple weeks ago and went to the range first time 2 days ago.
I have a Davide Pedersoli Hawken in .54
Congratulations on your fine Country joining NATO! The Russkys got their drawers in a bunch during the 1930's & 40's, they'd better learn a lesson. One single human can start and run a war that destroys millions; Hitler, Stalin, Putin, all thru history. Once they die, the wars cease.

Very nice rifle! you will need a .54 to drop the moose you get in Finland! Here in france I find my .45 is adequate. Where you from in Finland? I used to go to Tampere a lot and still have friends there.
I live in Porvoo. Or in the countryside of Porvoo. I live just 5km from one of our nicest outdoor ranges.

Welcome from New Zealand . Nice rifle , first thing you need to do is replace the ram rod with a hickory one and replace the nipple with a stainless steel or beryllium one .

Back