• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

hello from england

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pro gun uk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!My names anthony im 38 and from chesterfield england,been shooting since i was 6yrs old but new to muzzleloading,just inherited a smoothbore bernardelli .58cal 1841 mississippi that im looking forward to taking into the field this summer!looking forward to learning new stuff from everyone on here too.all the best and cheers to you all!

Welcome Anthony !
I'm a fellow Brit located in the Scottish Borders. This a friendly site full of helpful folk and useful advice.
See you through the smoke ! :thumbsup:
Reiner xxv

Welcome! :hatsoff: This is a great place to be. You'll find tons of information and the best folks around too. :thumbsup:

"See you through the smoke..." I love that line! :rotf:

Welcome to the Forum, Anthony. :hatsoff: Lots of your fellow Brits here, and always room for more.
Ask any questions you have, and feel free to add your two pence where you can.

That Mississippi is a nice introduction to muzzleloading. Give us some pictures when you get to shooting it.

Richard
in Westsylvania.

PS: Watch that the Reiver doesn't come down and nick your cattle. :wink:

Grumpa ! As if I would :rotf:
See you through the smoke :thumbsup:
Reiver xxv

welcome fellow brit,the americans are a very friendly bunch ,and have much useful knowledge for us novices

Cheers fella!ill certainly be picking their brains thats for sure!learned quite a bit since yesterday through reading old posts etc.

hello there,small world eh!dont know if you know it but i work at jacksons builders yard in the town center.your lucky having the countryman as your local gunshop i tell ya!

Back