• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Denmark.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Nevada! Also interested in the laws over there. I know in a lot of parts of Europe, for example, that silencers are legal, and even required at some ranges!
Well, the laws concerning shoting in Denmark are very very strikt. Many of the kind of shooting you are allowed to to in USA are strikt forbidden here in Denmark. And so on. In Sweden they are more liberal. At now!! But still we are are a lot of peoble who like shooting black powder and SASS. Cheers, John.

Welcome from Sunny Southern California USA 🇺🇸. Both of my parents were from Denmark. 🇩🇰 Been there a few times visiting family, such a beautiful country.
Thank you very much. Yes, Denmark is a beatiful country. We had a bluegrass band Dana Bluegrass Band and we vicited USA in 86. We were invited to Grand Ole Opry back stage. Had a cup of coffy with Patsy Clines husbond. We as a band had a great time visiting some of your states and loved your hospitality. Cheers, John. By the way, where are your parents from in Denmark?

Thank you very much. Yes, Denmark is a beatiful country. We had a bluegrass band Dana Bluegrass Band and we vicited USA in 86. We were invited to Grand Ole Opry back stage. Had a cup of coffy with Patsy Clines husbond. We as a band had a great time visiting some of your states and loved your hospitality. Cheers, John. By the way, where are your parents from in Denmark?
Far was from Frederikshavn and mor from Røslev. My sister lives in Frederikshavn now. That's great that you were at the Grand Ole Opry, must of been fun. Enjoy the forum here, there are many people on here willing to help out if you have any problems with your muzzleloading guns.
Hilsen Anders.

Welcome to the forum. Whereabouts do you live in Denmark? I worked with a company based in Copenhagen for a few years and have friends who live around the city.

Back