• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Denmark :-)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for letting me in "The Muzzleloading Forum" Living in Denmark I am a black powder shooter. My "Darling" is this long rifle made in Indiana by Jacob S. Paulmer: Paulmer, Jacob S. 20200623. I love the look of it next to my desk and I love to shoot it at the Range. I have just received a Norris & Clement of Massachusetts model 1863 Type I with some stamps (letters) at the bottom of the barrel that I don't know anything about. Really hope someone can help me "on the way".
Kind regards
BentView attachment 147397View attachment 147398
Welcome from the woods, they are probably inspection stamps, just a guess..

Out of CURIOUSITY, Could you comment on Gun laws in Denmark..and is that Considered E.U.? ,,,,,,,,WALLY
Hi senseisugarbear.
Sure Denmark is a part of the EU:). Gun laws i Denmark are a bit complicated, but as far as Black Powder shooting goes, is the short version, that BP is a "No go" for hunting, only target shooting. Weapons made before 1870, as long af they ar non-cartridge, are free to own. Weapons produced from 1870 to 1890 must be registered at the Police on an annual list. To own a Black Powder gun for use, you must be a member of a BP-Club and there will be a backup check before you can get your license. This is the very short version, but you are welcome to send more questions. Our population is 5,8 million in Denmark and we have around 167.000 hunters wo all have to have passed at test. Black Powder shooters is numbered around 2000. So I am a part of a small exclusive group of "nerds"

Welcome from Texas, just a bit north of Houston.
If you ever plan to visit your family in Houston, I'll send my contact info, and we can go make some smoke! Besides BP, I enjoy cowboy action shooting, so we could have a blast! Literally!
I have a couple of flintlocks, plus a pair of '58 Remingtons and enough caps to share, so there should be something to put a smile on your face!

Thank you for letting me in "The Muzzleloading Forum" Living in Denmark I am a black powder shooter. My "Darling" is this long rifle made in Indiana by Jacob S. Paulmer: Paulmer, Jacob S. 20200623. I love the look of it next to my desk and I love to shoot it at the Range. I have just received a Norris & Clement of Massachusetts model 1863 Type I with some stamps (letters) at the bottom of the barrel that I don't know anything about. Really hope someone can help me "on the way".
Kind regards
BentView attachment 147397View attachment 147398
Hello and welcome ijust wanted to say my 16 th ggfarther was from Denmark

Back