• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Corpus Christi Texas.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMikey324

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’ve been shooting traditional muzzleloaders for a few years now and it’s by far my favorite way to shoot. Iv just recently moved to Corpus Christi Texas and I’m hoping to find some people to shoot with. I only own percussion guns right now but I definitely want to get a flintlock at some point. Look forward to learning from all your Blackwater veterans out there.

And greetings from the corn tundra south of Lake Michigan !

If you've just moved to Corpus, man, you gotta try the Mesquite House BBQ restaurant. And there's this place down on the water front that serves black and blue tuna, blackened with blue cheese grilled on it. And absolutely primo Mexican restaurants galore!
What a town for good eats! What wonderful place for surf fishing!
Best wishes, hope you love it there.

Welcome from Colorado. I spend 4 months a year on Mustang Is. I love it down there. Took my BP stuff a year ago but its hard to find a place to shoot. Need to be a member of a club. I do have fun with the other guys shooting skeet

Latest posts

Back