• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Corpus Christi Texas.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born in that city almost 72 years ago. Our little neighboring town didn't have an "up and running hospital" yet. I don't get back there too often, I don't like big cities, and well I'm "country".There are those who would consider Corpus Christi a medium city. But it's too big for me. I do live a little over an hour away up toward San Antonio. There are several other members from South Texas who might be looking for a shooting partner. Enjoy the forum!

Last edited:
I’ve been shooting traditional muzzleloaders for a few years now and it’s by far my favorite way to shoot. Iv just recently moved to Corpus Christi Texas and I’m hoping to find some people to shoot with. I only own percussion guns right now but I definitely want to get a flintlock at some point. Look forward to learning from all your Blackwater veterans out there.
Welcome from New Braunfels! We had a beach house in nearby Port Aransas until hurricane Harvey pretty much destroyed it. Still, we like to go down there for a long weekend. If you haven't yet seen or been told, go check out the state aquarium and the Lexington museum.

Unfortunately I don't know of any muzzle loader clubs in the CC area. San Antonio is the closest to my knowledge plus we have one here in New Braunfels, The White Smoke Brigade. They and the Texas Free Trappers have a rendezvous twice a year on some land right near Palmetto state park. Let me know if you want some information on either club. It would be a three hour trip to attend the White Smoke Brigade monthly shooting match but you're welcome to attend.

Back