• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from COLA South Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELewis

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello all, retired fireman and National Guardsman here. I always been a firearm enthusiast , particularly for military firearms. I have recently added two Colt pattern cap and ball revolvers, a Flintlock "Harpers Ferry" pistol and a 1766 .69 caliber Charleville to the inventory. The flintlocks are new to me and I am in the learning process. THANKS!!!

Hello all, retired fireman and National Guardsman here. I always been a firearm enthusiast , particularly for military firearms. I have recently added two Colt pattern cap and ball revolvers, a Flintlock "Harpers Ferry" pistol and a 1766 .69 caliber Charleville to the inventory. The flintlocks are new to me and I am in the learning process. THANKS!!!
Welcome from Hilton Head!

Latest posts

Back