• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from coastal NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just joined up here, although I have spent a bit of time reading posts here previously I think. Retired Navy(spent most of my time with the USMC though), shot bullseye pistol and high power rifle as a member of the Navy shooting team for several years. Been shooting muzzleloaders as long as I remember, starting with my grandfather's smoothbore as a youngin'. I have several percussion rifles, a flintlock Kentucky, a couple of 1851 Navy revolvers, and even one of those modern Pro Hunter things that doesn't get shot much. A fowler or shotgun is the next thing on my list. Would really like to know down some ducks with a front loader!

Just joined up here, although I have spent a bit of time reading posts here previously I think. Retired Navy(spent most of my time with the USMC though), shot bullseye pistol and high power rifle as a member of the Navy shooting team for several years. Been shooting muzzleloaders as long as I remember, starting with my grandfather's smoothbore as a youngin'. I have several percussion rifles, a flintlock Kentucky, a couple of 1851 Navy revolvers, and even one of those modern Pro Hunter things that doesn't get shot much. A fowler or shotgun is the next thing on my list. Would really like to know down some ducks with a front loader!
welcome from one sailor to another

Spring and Fall BP shoots in Fayetteville, Crosse Creek Pistol and Rifle Club. Google them and get on their email list for events! A great club and group of shooters.

Back