• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from CNY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Fayetteville NewYork. New to this forum. I got into Muzzleloading as an Explorer in the BSA during the Bicentennial (we had reenactment group) and never looked back. I hunt flintlock in all seasons…bear, white tail and turkey. While I have a a number of rifles including a Dixie TMR, a couple of Lyman GPRs, an Iron Early Virginia by Jack Garner and an Iron Pennsylvania smooth bore by Jim Chambers I’ve gotten into collecting Browning Mountain Rifles and Hatfield rifles. Looking forward to a lot of great exchanges on here.
Welcome. Lodi, Commifornia here, formerly of Syracuse. :)

Actually Fayetteville NewYork. New to this forum. I got into Muzzleloading as an Explorer in the BSA during the Bicentennial (we had reenactment group) and never looked back. I hunt flintlock in all seasons…bear, white tail and turkey. While I have a a number of rifles including a Dixie TMR, a couple of Lyman GPRs, an Iron Early Virginia by Jack Garner and an Iron Pennsylvania smooth bore by Jim Chambers I’ve gotten into collecting Browning Mountain Rifles and Hatfield rifles. Looking forward to a lot of great exchanges on here.
It's good to see a fellow New Yorker. I'm from Wellsville, Allegany County.

Welcome from the Sunbelt. With all your collecting and experience you will
fit right in. It seems people begin with percussion, and gravitate back in
tradition and history to flintlocks-- maybe it is the challenge of it. Again
welcome to the forum.

Welcome from Butts Corner NY my neighbor from history
20210910_121655_resized.jpg

Welcome! I'm in Manchester NY, near Canandaigua lake, Fingerlakes Wine Country. I grew up near Fabius though. Ever want to take a short trip, look me up and we'll go shoot at my club.

Back