• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Cape Cod

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go a bit farther and stay on the line of Ptown when I can. Seals and sharks have ruined the surfcasting though.
Anyway, welcome aboard.
Isn't that the truth. Apparently there is a disconnect between the huge population of seals and the great whites that are schooling to our waters. Oh, I am sorry. That was not politically correct. The white sharks are here now as they should be, we need to leave them alone. I think we should all take our 1863's and us them for shark and seal control.

Just saw this...we've got a place in Sagamore Beach. We need more shark and shark warnings...keep tourists off the beaches. It gets pretty frigging crowded on the weekends.

Any good gun shops on the cape? Plymouth? All the ones I used ot stop at seem to be gone.

Welcome from Marstons Mills. Carver / Middleboro has a couple I think on route 28? Plymouth center has M&M. You can collect business cards from the gunshows to find some local shops and have fun doing that. The Plymouth show is 1 of the smaller shows.

Always loved it there. My Son's go to place. Don't feel like the drive anymore though, traffic is nuts trying to get there. But it would a wonderful place to live. People are very nice as are most folks in the States. I love your Country.

We used to camp every year at Nickerson state park, now we have a cottage for a week or two on the beach in North Truro. Is Goose Hummock still open? I seem to remember them selling guns years ago.

Back