• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Adam here from Ontario Canada. Thanks for having me. I’m fairly new to percussion and flintlock rifles but not to firearms or hunting. I have been bitten by the muzzleloading bug big time. Own a few percussion Hawken rifles and waiting on my Jim Kibler colonial .54 cal in extra fancy maple. Looking forward to learning more here. Thanks

Welcome from Quebec. You’ll find a lot of knowledgeable people here that can contribute to your experience with just about any kind of black powder firearm or build.

Welcome from a part-time Ontarian! We live in Eastern England, and sadly can only use smooth-bores/muskets on small game like skwerls and lofting birds. The PTB are of the opinion that a 535gr Minié bullet at 1450 fps is going to just bounce off ol' Bambi there....sigh

BP is thriving here though, although the year's competition calendar suffered a major blow yesterday with a huge 'heath-fire' at the NRA's Bisley Camp.

Hello Adam here from Ontario Canada. Thanks for having me. I’m fairly new to percussion and flintlock rifles but not to firearms or hunting. I have been bitten by the muzzleloading bug big time. Own a few percussion Hawken rifles and waiting on my Jim Kibler colonial .54 cal in extra fancy maple. Looking forward to learning more here. Thanks
Howdy and welcome from South Carolina!!!

Latest posts

Back