• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Cambridgeshire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yet another Brit saying hello. Just starting out on the dark side but I have a Colt Walker (2nd Gen), Pietta 1858 and an Ardesa Hawken Match rifle (1:20).

The Walker has taken me a while to shoot consistently as the original wedge seems to be made from soft cheese and any load deformed the wedge. I have made a temporary wedge which I am using 20gn 3F Swiss with reasonable success.

The Pietta I have only shot a couple of times but so far it seems that it would struggle to hit a barn from the inside. Pity as it is a shooters model but very worn.

The rifle is superb, I have only taken it out to 200 yards so far but I hope to take it further soon.

Welcome
It seems that there has been a increase in membership from the UK , is it because the MLAGB Forum has been changed too Facebook ?
Feltwad

Back