• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APG

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I'm kinda new to muzzleloading, had 2 muzzleloading kits some 30+ years ago. Now I have a couple of Pietta 1858 New Army revolvers, a Traditions Kentucky. 50 percussion pistol, a Traditions St. Louis Hawken .50 cal rifle and my newest addition is a Pedersoli 1861 Springfield rifle. Shot my 1861 yesterday for the first time and it was great.

Welcome to the forum my friend.

I see you have a well rounded interest in a variety of different types of muzzleloading firearms. I too share that same type of passion when it comes to everything traditional muzzleloading.

Anyway, many members here have extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have my friend.

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Back