• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmbrcat

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi ya! I'm a longtime gun enthusiast and have been interested in muzzle loading for years.
I finally convinced myself to pull the trigger and purchased a Traditions Kentucky rifle and Kentucky pistol kit.

I'll be starting on the pistol first.

Thanks for the great forum.

Russ

We’re glad to have ya aboard my friend! This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloading and all the other aspects that go along with it.

One of our subforum’s that may be extremely helpful to you is “ The Gun Builders Bench “. You will find many helpful tips that may facilitate you in building your kit’s.

The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

We look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend!

God Bless.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome from the other side of the country! RI here. Great group of members, with a wealth of knowledge. Ask questions and enjoy. Art

Back