• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from CA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
California? The land of fire and floods? Jeez, how do you keep your powder dry? Kidding, kidding, I've ridden pretty much up one side of that state and back down the other.
Beautiful place, really. What do you shoot?
Neil
Maryland

Welcome to the muzzleloading world. What part of the state are you located? We have the Santa Cruz Muzzleloading club where I am.
I am in Sacramento. Haven't seen anything about any clubs in the valley here, but haven't put too much effort in seeking any yet either.

I grew up in south Sacramento. There were a couple clubs. Fort Sutter Muzzleloaders and another club shooting at Sac Valley Shooting Center. Both clubs should be listed with the NMLRA. I see them in the magazine listing. There is also a club shooting in the Davis area. I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back