• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Ca

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi All

New from California, yeah yeah I know. Saw a few revolvers on Calguns and figure I would jump in. My only muzzleloader was a investarms 54 cal rifle that I purchased about 40 years ago which has not seen powder for a few years. About the same time as the rifle I purchased a revolver kit. Its quality was so bad I have been turned off on revolvers. Well after seeing some revolvers on Calguns had to get a couple.

Picked up a Pietta 1851, 1858 and1860. These are way above the 40 year old kit from back then. Think I am hooked, now need to shoot them.

Thanks, So true
Hi Stevie... there’s a few of us hiding under rocks here
Come join us at Burbank Muzzleloaders (est 1933) in Piru, less than an hour and a half north.
We’re there Wednesdays and Sundays. Bring whatever you have, we have the rest!
You’ll be greeted by grumpy old men grousing and grumbling... it’s what we do best!!

I may one day go to CA, to buy a rust-free antique car or truck. Maybe we can meet up then for lunch.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum. :)

Glad you are giving revolvers another try.

Back