Quantcast

Hello from Ca

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

stevie

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi All

New from California, yeah yeah I know. Saw a few revolvers on Calguns and figure I would jump in. My only muzzleloader was a investarms 54 cal rifle that I purchased about 40 years ago which has not seen powder for a few years. About the same time as the rifle I purchased a revolver kit. Its quality was so bad I have been turned off on revolvers. Well after seeing some revolvers on Calguns had to get a couple.

Picked up a Pietta 1851, 1858 and1860. These are way above the 40 year old kit from back then. Think I am hooked, now need to shoot them.

Cowboy

62 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
From Cody Wyoming, now lives in Oakwood Illinois
Welcome aboard my friend. The information available on this forum is like being a kid again with all the candy you can eat. Lots of information available at your fingertips!

We’re happy to have you my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy

BadDaditood

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, So true
Hi Stevie... there’s a few of us hiding under rocks here
Come join us at Burbank Muzzleloaders (est 1933) in Piru, less than an hour and a half north.
We’re there Wednesdays and Sundays. Bring whatever you have, we have the rest!
You’ll be greeted by grumpy old men grousing and grumbling... it’s what we do best!!

Dibbuk

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I am a bit north of you around Santa Cruz.

Greg Blackburn

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I may one day go to CA, to buy a rust-free antique car or truck. Maybe we can meet up then for lunch.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum. :)

Glad you are giving revolvers another try.

Latest posts