• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Australia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone
Newbie to Muzzelloading, I have just aquired two rifles one a T/C Hawken in .45cal and a Tennesee Poor Boy flintlock also in .45, both have been in storage for 30 years but have been looked after, the Hawken is easy to find information on but the Tennessee is unknown, no markings at all on the lock or on top of the barrel, haven't been brave enought to remove the barrel on the Tennessee yet. Both shoots beautifully 2nd day shooting I hit a 1ft square gong at 110 yards with the Tennessee, very happy shooter.
If anyone can help with info on the Tennessee it will be very much appriciated.

Best Regards from Down Under Jan

View attachment 136528

Just a tadly concerned about the overly ornate Trigger Guard on the "Hawken" Rifle at the top, what Make is it Jan ?

Those are nice looking pieces
Hi everyone
Newbie to Muzzelloading, I have just aquired two rifles one a T/C Hawken in .45cal and a Tennesee Poor Boy flintlock also in .45, both have been in storage for 30 years but have been looked after, the Hawken is easy to find information on but the Tennessee is unknown, no markings at all on the lock or on top of the barrel, haven't been brave enought to remove the barrel on the Tennessee yet. Both shoots beautifully 2nd day shooting I hit a 1ft square gong at 110 yards with the Tennessee, very happy shooter.
If anyone can help with info on the Tennessee it will be very much appriciated.

Best Regards from Down Under Jan

View attachment 136528
Nice looking pieces, are replicas or original?

Latest posts

Back