• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Australia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragwana

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello fellow muzzleloaders, I'm Dragan, new at muzzleloading, wife bought me an armi sport Kentuckian in. 45 percussion for my birthday next week. My loading experience is with centrefire only,.243,444,300Rum, and 460 weatherby,

Welcome! I'm a relative newcomer at this myself, (at a slightly different latitude) . Lot's of very friendly and knowledgeable folks from all over here. Keep us posted with pictures of your new rifle. You're going to enjoy it, but not sure it's going to have enough recoil to suit your taste :).

Welcome Dragan, from a fellow Aussie.
Maaate, now what does your wife wife want from you or is she just an incredibly nice person who loves you a lot & is interested in your interests ?

O.

Welcome! I'm a relative newcomer at this myself, (at a slightly different latitude) . Lot's of very friendly and knowledgeable folks from all over here. Keep us posted with pictures of your new rifle. You're going to enjoy it, but not sure it's going to have enough recoil to suit your taste :).
Mild will suffice,wild I already have

Welcome Dragan, from a fellow Aussie.
Maaate, now what does your wife wife want from you or is she just an incredibly nice person who loves you a lot & is interested in your interests ?

O.
We have similar and some same interests

Welcome! From the Northernmost edge of the Sonora Desert
Mild will suffice,wild I already have
IMAG2966.jpg

Latest posts

Back