• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello From Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forge

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello from Griffithville, Arkansas! I’m just getting started in muzzleloading and can’t wait to start shooting. I’ve acquires a couple of Ruger Old Armies, a Lyman Great Plains Rifle along with an extra barrel that is a Great Plains Hunter barrel. Yesterday, I picked up a new Traditions Buckstalker XT inline that I plan on using for next hunting season’s muzzleloader time. My older eyes will welcome the scope.
I’m looking forward to learning from you guys experiences.

Welcome from Beaver County PA. I also have a Lyman Great Plains Rifle. Mine is .54 caliber. Love that gun. It was my first muzzleloader, bought 23 years ago. This is a great forum, great place to learn about black powder hobby.

Hi and welcome from northern New Mexico! How do you like your ROA's?
I like them very much, but haven’t fired them yet. I’m waiting until after hunting season to start making noise. One is blued with fixed sights and fake ivory grips. The other is stainless with adjustable sights. Both have the 7.5” barrels.

Welcome from Maine. In-line talk is not allowed on this forum. Modern muzzleloader is all about them though.
Nit Wit

Welcome, my good dude.
This is a great forum. Very friendly and helpful folk here. It's honestly and invaluable resource (I still feel like a BP newbie and I'd be lost without this place)

Latest posts

Back