• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Hello!" from Arizona...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvo66us

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
My name is Steve. I am brand new to the world of Black Powder and all that is involved!
I saw a video on Youtube and it intriqued me enough to want to "dive in"...
I have a liking to the Whitworth family of rifles and can't wait to get my catalog from Dixie's in the mail!
Any hints or tips you can throw my way would greatly be appreciated!
Talk to you soon!
:)

Steve, you will be able to find all the information you will need, what kind of guns are you interested in ? I'm glad your here.

Hello Steve, welcome from Wisconsin! You will probably be like a kid in a candy store, what with all the different guns available now. The Whitworths were a pretty specialized type of rifle, but do your homework and ask questions.

:hatsoff: Welcome Steve,good ta have ya here.You won't find a better place for your learnin.Griz

Welcome to the MLF Steve! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. We have a stump for you at the fire so join on in and contribute when you can.

Welcome Steve. You came to the right place. Never met a more knowledgeable group of people on the subject. :)

"Thanks!" for the warm welcome everybody! I look forward to learning a bunch here... Now to find where I can post my first questions!

Latest posts

Back