• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Signed up a couple of weeks ago as a supporting member. I'm a retired accountant from sunny Mesa AZ (getting hot around here). I do enjoy the conversations here and especially the respect you show each other.

Ordered a Woods runner from Jim Kibler last month, hope to get it maybe in July. Anyway, happy to be here.
Hello from Yuma, We may be getting our woodsrunner kits about the same time!

Signed up a couple of weeks ago as a supporting member. I'm a retired accountant from sunny Mesa AZ (getting hot around here). I do enjoy the conversations here and especially the respect you show each other.

Ordered a Woods runner from Jim Kibler last month, hope to get it maybe in July. Anyway, happy to be here.
Hello. I'm "just up the road a piece" in Cave Creek. Occasionally, there may be a hot head or someone that takes offense for a living. Please don't let them burn you off. There are a lot of good people here. I don't know if you are like myself, but even when it gets to 105 degrees, I will still go out to the range. Man's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Back