• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Arizona!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm Bill Simons. I got my first black powder rifle in 79 and have been shooting black powder off and on thru the years. In the last few months my oldest son and I have gone plinking in the desert and have really enjoyed our black powder guns. Recently I got a Brown Bess replica and so far she is my favorite! Love that gun! I really love this forum as well. There is so much information here. I have learned a lot from the people on this site!

Much thanks to everyone for the warm reception! I appreciate it. Good to see a fellow Bess shooter in Arizona. My son and I shoot my Bess west of the White Tanks Mountain between Buckeye and Tonopah in the desert with good small ridges for background. Good to see another Bess up there in Washington! Hi there Texas! I was in the USAF Abilene 71-73 and Del Rio 75-77. Squatch84 I had a friend when I was stationed in Guam who was from West Virginia and I always wanted to go there but haven't had the chance so far. I loved it when West Virginia invited counties in Virginia to secede to become a 2nd Amendment county. Also hi to Mushka, Treestalker, Old Timer 48, and Justin.444, and Celticstoneman!

welcome from the road Bill. Traveling these days and came across two great groups you need to meet. The Bouse Hills BP Club and the Yuma Territorial Longines. Both clubs shoot 1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month. Super nice folks with great ranges and fun rendezvous.

Welcome from Sunbelt USA, love the high desert in Arizona. You have a great
State to explore and do shooting and hunting to heart's content. Like you, there
are thousands of antique gun lovers. Many, eventually, wind up in this forum.
The Forum here ties you into a broader knowledge of what is going on. You
cannot rely upon youtube and social platforms for reliable information anymore,
since the ant-gun activists are attacking the creators there. This gives you one
more source of information about the sport. Welcome.

Hi I'm Bill Simons. I got my first black powder rifle in 79 and have been shooting black powder off and on thru the years. In the last few months my oldest son and I have gone plinking in the desert and have really enjoyed our black powder guns. Recently I got a Brown Bess replica and so far she is my favorite! Love that gun! I really love this forum as well. There is so much information here. I have learned a lot from the people on this site!
Welcome from East Texas.

Welcome from Mesa. How are you doing finding B/P and primers? I just went to Tucson and came home with this .

Attachments

• 20210302_112842.jpg
    20210302_112842.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 68
Back