• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello From Anderson, Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalk

Pilgrim
Reaction score
It is a pleasure to be a member with all of you! I am a new to muzzleloading and excited to be among many of the experts in muzzleloading! :bow:

Welcome to the Forum, Chalk. :hatsoff:

Some of the folks here possess a knowledge of black powder firearms, accoutrements, and/or history, that is awesome.

A lot of us are like you, with a love of the firearms and the history, sitting back and enjoying the show...and learning everything we can. And having fun in the process.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome from a fellow Hoosier. My butt is in Texas but my heart is in Indiana.

You are a very fortunate man because you live in the heart of muzzleloading country. There are muzzleloading clubs all around you. If you are not already a member of one, do yourself a favor and find the closest club and join it. You will find a lot of comaraderie and as much help and advice as you ever wanted. Also, if you are not already a member of NMLRA, join and shoot in the matches at Friendship. Don't worry about not being good enough, just go and shoot. It's as much fun as your first kiss. :thumbsup:

If you ever need any advice or shooting, Trench or I will be glad to help out.
Welcome!!

Back