• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Ames, Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Herp

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello!

I've shot a few deer with an inline CVA, but looking to get a round ball shooting percussion rifle. Looking forward to learning from folks on the site!

Welcome to the most copied, edited, emulated, coveted piece of internet collusion on the planet. We all are here for the sole purpose of intellectual stimulation and interaction in the arcane art of traditional muzzleloading, striving to eschew the modern plastic parodies of muzzleloading guns for the old, venerated, tried and true instruments of wild game collection and social mediation!

On the other hand I have never held an inline, nor have I used an 'unmentionable' for 45 years. And I am tickled to death at your arrival on this site. Even as long as I've been involved, I learn every day from folks on this site. Welcome from Oklahoma. Polecat

Welcome aboard my friend.

Nothing better than shooting a traditional muzzleloader. Chicken Soup for the soul!

Many here have extensive knowledge and experience shooting both conical or round ball? They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. You’re in good hands.

We hope to hear more from you in the very near future.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome to the site.

I am just NW of Ames by about 2 miles. Give me a PM if you want and we can talk.

Fleener

Back