• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Alberta

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPOHLIC

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just picked up my first muzzle loader, a .54 Jonathon Browning Mountain rifle. It's in excellent condition and I'm looking forward to working up a load and hunting with it next fall.

Cheers,

JPOHLIC

Welcome to the MLF! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to pass along. Sounds like you have a great rifle so enjoy a make some smoke.

Welcome to the forum. You have a very nice first rifle. Just ask any questions you may have.

I believe that was my gun you just bought - Merry Christmas from your wife, right? Anyway, welcome to the sport and the forum - there's tons of information here, so feel free to ask anything!

Welcome. You'll find a waealth of knowledge here. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome to the forum Jpohlic, nice to see another from Alberta on here. From a fellow shooter from just a bit south of you. Enjoy the best Blackpowder forum on the net. jake 2255

bangfxr said:
Welcome. You'll find a waealth of knowledge here. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

He keeps talking about this coffee, but I ain't seen it yet..... :hmm:

Yup, that's me. My wife is a great gift giver!!!

Have most of the accessories I need but still looking for powder and round balls. Going to head to P&D today, any other suggestions to find locally?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back