• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello fm Fallon Kid

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the sound of black powder forcing a round ball out the barrel, the smoke and the gentle push of the stock, I am happy. What happens down range is another matter.
Hello from Idaho.

Fallon Kid,, Fallon Kid let me think a moment. LOL
Well, we will have to get together (when this heat breaks) and shoot some of those Wild Nevada Tin Can Grouse!
....my wife is all out of tea cups

Attachments

• Cup-01.jpg
    Cup-01.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 36
Carson City here, my cousin lives in Fallon (but dont shoot).
I usually just drive out public land but have been seen at the Carson range and Douglas range....sometimes get dirty looks over my smoke so I am happy out yonder, shoot at my leisure and at times run into good people who find my smoke 'magical'.

Always up for finding new places, meeting new people - only been hear for 2 years now...but I guess last year dont count.
Wife and I were members of NCWV (Nevada Civil War Volunteers)...but, it seems they may be folding, only had max 5 members at the last few meetings since we started up again (and other 'political' issues)

Back