• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello everyone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrkotz

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the forum. I'm a PA raised guy where we have a flintlock deer season. Currently in WV. I've had a TC PA pellet, currently have a TC Renegade 50 percussion. Looking for opportunities for out of state hunts.

Last edited:
Welcome from Maine. In-line and smokeless are not allowed on this forum.
Nit Wit
Unless I am mistaken (which is always possible), and to avoid confusion for other “newbies,” neither of those rifles are considered “inlines,” correct? The Pellet is a traditional-styled flintlock that allows you to use loose powder or pellets and to fire various projectiles, which includes modern-type sabots. The Renegade is, of course, a traditional rifle. I am assuming something “modern” was included in the original post and then edited out?

Back