• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello everyone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sac

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Relatively new to the world of Black Powder, for now I shoot with a 1858 .44 Remington and a 1863 .31 Remington, all by Pietta.
Something tells me that I may end up with more toys.

Being newbie, I don't have much to say, but I have a question to ask, so I decided to register here.

This forum is full of great informations and advices, I want to thank all the members for that!

Hello everyone.

Relatively new to the world of Black Powder, for now I shoot with a 1858 .44 Remington and a 1863 .31 Remington, all by Pietta.
Something tells me that I may end up with more toys.

Being newbie, I don't have much to say, but I have a question to ask, so I decided to register here.

This forum is full of great informations and advices, I want to thank all the members for that!
Welcome Sac, from Nebraska!
Larry

No fears....you'll be totally hooked on block powder guns soon and start leaving all your other guns at home.

Hooked.jpg

Thanks to everyone! it's a very pleasant welcome!

BP Maniac Shooter, I watch your videos and I like your style a lot! Thanks!

D.Summers, do you mean the Sac and Fox Nation?... No, not at all, pure coincidence...

Oh, I'm 32 Cal, would prefer to be 31 Cal!
I like very much my Pocket Remington. It's a very fun gun to shoot, simple and quite accurate once modified a bit... and I think it is sometimes underestimated...
But, in reality, I'm using .323 conical bullets for it, so it is in fact 32... ok that's fine!

Latest posts

Back