• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello everyone!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas...Texas?? That in Far east AZ? LOL

Welcome from Flagstaff. Warmed up to 13 now so I gotta go open the driveway as our plow drivers giggle as they put all that white stuff from the street in front of our just cleared driveways. :dunno:

So what do you shoot? I'm mostly hawkinish types with a revolver and shot gun on odd weekends. WELCOME

Welcome from MD!
I did some time in Texas back in the 70s. No not prison time, ARMY time! But I loved it and I still got people near austin/roundrock.
Neil

Texas...Texas?? That in Far east AZ? LOL

Welcome from Flagstaff. Warmed up to 13 now so I gotta go open the driveway as our plow drivers giggle as they put all that white stuff from the street in front of our just cleared driveways. :dunno:

So what do you shoot? I'm mostly hawkinish types with a revolver and shot gun on odd weekends. WELCOME
I have an old InvestArms Hawken that I put a .54 Lyman Trade Rifle barrel on.

Latest posts

Back