• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

hello all. i am so new to this i still have that new car smell

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know something gentlemen I think I need to go order that catalogue. lol I don't know what just came over me lmao it was like a dream it just came to me and said tom order the catalogue lol. ok ok I give I will have it ordered by the time an hour is up... thanks gang lol. I should have had this ordered last week. omg that's right I didn't know you guys last week lol. on the serious side gentlemen thank you for your input. I really, really, reallY do appreciate anything I can learn from you for sure

ohhh yea baby that was a good time lol. I wasn't kidding with nit wit the other day yea I don't have an email account at all. it appears that Verizon, aol and yahoo have combined to just make things difficult for all peps that have there accounts and I have been a Verizon mail guy for ever but not any more they are out of the email biz. but after doing this that and some other stuff I am now the proud owner of a catalogue 18 straight from the wolf lol or should I say the check is in the mail ooops I mean the book is in the mail. witch leads me into the 3 biggest lies in America
1. the check is in the mail
2. I think everyone knows this one. I wont repeat it no worries
3.and the number 3 biggest lie in America today...... hi I am from the irs and I am here to Help you
oh well its the big waiting game for now :idunno: I don't do this very well but I am going to try harder in the future. again thanks to everyone who has even just stopped in to say hi

:hmm: ok I ordered the book last nite :confused: and I just checked the mail :shocked2: its not here yet grrr ill check again in a few hours

:idunno: omg the book still isn't here :shocked2: its been about 36 hours since I ordered it :barf: omg I think I am getting sic :barf: do you think I been ripped off :hmm: omg omg ok ill check again in a few hours

how are you today mr zonie. I know I don't do serious very well but last nite I was wondering if you think people would like to check out a beast of a gun and when I say beast think I am talking about anyone that carried it for any length of time. it might be the heaviest riffle I ever picked up. it was probably made round the 1850s or so. its a sxs made out of Damascus one side 45 cal the other and I am not exactly sure but I think it is a 16 gauge just in case you want to hunt anything out there and destroy your shoulder while carrying it around. ifin you think peps would like to see it where would be the proper place post it.

I'm sure our members would like to see your side X side gun.

With it being (most likely) before the forums "cut off date" at the end of the Civil War, if you have questions about the gun you should post them (along with pictures) right here on the Firearm Identification area.

Do not add it to this topic. Start a new one for your side X side.

If you are going to fit a lock in to an existing mortice, normally I would advocate getting it slightly oversized and then chiseling out the wood to make the space fit the part, and then re-finish. Refinishes can be as good (or better) than the original treatments. In this case, you may want to make the part fit the space, which is a bit more time consuming if you wish to preserve the historical accuracy of the original. Use a file and go slowly. For a $12 pistol (and a $100+ lock and side plate) it's entirely your call.

Latest posts

Back