• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello Again .

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodger2

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi , I am dodger2 who is the same person as dodger !
After several months of not posting , I found that the forum did not acknowledge my existence any more , despite my old posts being extant .
So the only course of action was to register all over again .
Just for the record , I shoot a reproduction Whitworth and a reproduction Mortimer .
I look forward [ once again ] to sharing ideas , info and friendly banter with y'all .

Thanks for the welcome guys , much appreciated !
Oh , I don't mind being dodger2 , I kinda like being reincarnated .
[ gives a guy some hope for the future - haha ]

Hi , I am dodger2 who is the same person as dodger !
After several months of not posting , I found that the forum did not acknowledge my existence any more , despite my old posts being extant .
So the only course of action was to register all over again .

Just for the record , I shoot a reproduction Whitworth and a reproduction Mortimer .
I look forward [ once again ] to sharing ideas , info and friendly banter with y'all .
Hi dodger, I had the same problem except my full name would appear instead of my forum ID. For years all I did was read this forum but I guess that wasn't enough to keep me qualified, lol. I sent a msg to Angie and she fixed it. Good luck

Latest posts

Back