• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hell from Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bstogsdill

32 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings. Glad to find this forum.
I have pretty limited black powder experience from 35 years ago with a black powder revolver.
I recently acquired a project 36 caliber double barrel pistol and a 20 gauge Howdah pistol kit.
I'm looking forward to learning and having fun shooting these pistols with my grandson.

Welcome, you found a good place to learn. Double barrels pistol sounds interesting. Put up some pics!! I spent a little time in Camden when my son lived there. We loved shooting at the local range, never was any one there but us:)

Welcome from another Arkie. I don't know where you are, but my city is called, "The jewel of the Delta". Ha, ha, ha! We used to have industry here, but unions caused the demise of every one, (we want more money). We now have nothing! Unions once was a good thing, but greed and money corrupted the one's whom were supposed to be on our side.

Thank you all for the welcome.
I will start a thread on the project pistol and post pictures.
Cheers

Welcome from Australia....the real deep Southland.

"Hell from Arkansas" slammed me back for a moment, my imagination kicked in with visions of Hillary Clinton !
Its nearly 11.0pm here in Down Under, thanks for issuing me a sleepless night ....

Back