• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hege-Siber pistol. Look out 10 ring

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awful fine pistol not to be shooting it. I have a Hege- Sibor and a Cook Underhammer. I end up alternating which one I shoot, usually at the same range outing. The Sibor is so hard to find I would never part with it.

I learned something new, thanks Denster. I acquired a pair of 1970 vtg. Pedersoli Hege percussion Kentucky maple stocked pistols a while back and never knew what the Hege really meant. I assumed they were a german version of what Taylors or Cimmaron are in the USA. Do you think they would have had anything to do with these outside of just stamping their name on them? C77337EB-CBF5-4992-88C8-081565818E06.jpeg8F4FDD58-9A75-4513-9984-7CE50B1E0963.jpeg

I became an accuracy buff 60 years ago & found that shooting built original rifles & handguns filled my accuracy needs & fit my pocketbook As well.
Pricing of some of todays quality replicas meet or exceed the price of a quality built original in excellent shooting condition.
Most of us are avid history buffs, can't beat the thrill of owning & shooting a piece of the history we admire.
relicshooter

Back