• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hear is one to admire.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just published pics of an Allen Martin poor boy on my blog. It is a bit more than his usual poor boys. www.bricestultzhisblog.blogspot.com
www.bricestultzhisblog.blogspot.com(a Google blogging site) has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox and Edge can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site. You'll have to type the address in the address bar.

IMG_0301.jpeg

Last edited:
Call it what you like. I think it started out as a plain rifle and grew as they talked. It is just a rifle of no particular school. We had a whiskey drinking motel room party at the muzzleloading show in Knoxville. Allen was there and Wayne talked to him about a rifle. Then it took off from there. I like it.
If you look at the Harper family rifles in Bill Ivey's book, they seem ornate/radical for the area(NC) they were built in.

Last edited:
I don't care what this rifle is called because I think it's splendid and, ahem! made for me. :cool:

Back