• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Hawken Rifle, 54 cal, W. M. Large barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Muzzleloaders

Dave Puvogel
Reaction score
An early barrel marked W M Large without the four J's. Barrel measures 1" x 30 1/2". 9.3 lb weight. 46" OAL. 14" LOP. Shiny bore. Walnut stock. $1400 plus $40 shipping. Paypal friends and family, personal check (shipped after cleared), money order.

IMG_9894.JPG
IMG_9889.JPG
IMG_9891.JPG
IMG_9892.JPG
IMG_9895.JPG
IMG_9889.JPG
IMG_9891.JPG
IMG_9892.JPG

Where did you get your Deer Creek lock? I had a friend that used that name and made the lock and all hardware for my full stock Hawken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back