• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

hawken fullstock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshaft

40 Cal
Reaction score
Rats... I have too many projects.

I want to buy a Hawken stock, fullstock with the beavertail cheekpiece., and all I find have the usual Kentucky . I searched the usual places.
I know it may not be HC, but....
Does anyone carry those, 15"/16" bbl. ? ? ?

If you’re talkin’ about stocks for TC/Italian “Hawken” type rifles Track of the Wolf also carries them.

Yes, I tried them. Actually, they have them for 1" barrels only.
That's odd, I ordered a 15/16 barrel channeled half stock in maple for my TC Hawken and received in less than a week. Was a bit of fitting to be done as I used the Hawken Shop kit for the furniture. Actually only used the trigger, lock bolt and tang on the original. Had already replaced the barrel with a GM .54 cal 32 inch 1 in 66 twist from TOTW.

The Fullstock I need is not for a T/C Hawken.
Just a precarve ,
Fullstock,...
using parts collected over the years.

Dave Keck or David Rase will inlet just about any barrel in to any hunk of wood you want, with webs of what ever thickness you want. You just need to supply them the barrel, and possibly the wood. Dave Keck has wood too if you want to buy it from him. Not sure about David Rase. I would suggest calling them and asking.

Back