• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hawken Classic

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marks videos are always great. His promotion of the hobbie and attitude while enjoying what he is doing is definitely contagious. Thanks Mark for all the time and effort you put into posting the videos. Im surprised you dont have more followers myself.

I really wish I could have attended. I had volunteered to help out, had a campsite near by paid for, and was ready to go. Then life got in the way, as it does at times, and didnt get to attend. So it will get high priority next spring.

I think it was September when I first heard of it, maybe on Facebook?? Anyway, the Gemmer club is doing this again in 2023, ‘24 & ‘25.
The NMLRA announced the event with the St. Charles Co. -Daniel Boone Homeplace on the cover of the September 2019 issue of MuzzleBlast magazine. It’s been listed in MB many times.
The Gemmer Club (NMLRA Charter Club) agreed to support the event and Bob Vogt of Gemmer Club created the Facebook page last summer. Shared on multiple FB pages.
Great event - hope it’s supported so it continues.

After delays due to supply problems, The Hawken Shop is now delivering about 4 weeks after order.
We have plenty of barrels and stocks. Because we manufacture all of our locks, trigger groups and iron furniture in house there is no problem with them.

Back