• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hawken Build

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's mostly done, not done with the finishing all the way yet. This is my first rifle that I am bringing to completion. It is not without it's flaws.
Disregard the finish issues at this point, they are being addressed

IMG_3928.JPG
IMG_3929.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG

Mulebrain
"It's mostly done, not done with the finishing all the way yet. This is my first rifle that I am bringing to completion. It is not without it's flaws.
Disregard the finish issues at this point, they are being addressed"

WTG :thumb: When you get it finished, we need more photos, and most importantly a range report with target shown N tell.
Larry

I don't really know much of anything about Hawken's rifles, but your gun has very nice lines that flow from end to end, call it what you will. I like it, a lot!
Robby

One of the things I've learned about rifle building is that I can agonize over details I wish I had done differently but other people don't even notice. Either that or they point out something else that I missed which really PO's me. The work on the OP looks good from here.

Latest posts

Back