• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hawk Throw!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suspense isn't killing me. I hit the paper but nowhere near the center. Just curious to see what Jethro thinks up next. :hmm: GW

I got one in mind. Thinkin' out the details right now. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Git them hawk targets postmarked by tomorrow! (I got yers already GW)

I just found the match. I hope you'll do it again.
How about cuttin' a playin' card. I learnt a new twist for it here lately. Ya usually get a point for a stick in the block and 2 points for a card cut, right? Well, now we're givin' 3 points for a card cut that don't cut the edge of the card.

I guess you're doin' a one turn match. When ever' body gets cocky, do a 1 1/2 turn match.

Then a 2 turn. It takes less paper but more liniment.

Yep, we're just waitin' on any stragglers to get to my PO box for scoring on this one. Couple more days until I post the results. We probably will do it again some time.
While you're waitin', get in on the shootin' contest. :hatsoff:

Well, I've been to the Post Office and there ain't no more entries, so here ya go...

OFFICIAL RESULTS!

1st place, Pete D 1.928"
2nd place, R.M. 2.013"
3rd place, skunkskinner 2.632"
4th place, Buripity 3.454"
5th place, Grey Whiskers 5.039"

Grats Pete D! :hatsoff:
Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you all enjoyed the little bit of a change of pace.

Way to go PeteD! I knew a picked a talented partner for the other contest! :thumbsup:

jethro224 said:
Well, I've been to the Post Office and there ain't no more entries, so here ya go...

OFFICIAL RESULTS!

1st place, Pete D 1.928"
2nd place, R.M. 2.013"
3rd place, skunkskinner 2.632"
4th place, Buripity 3.454"
5th place, Grey Whiskers 5.039"

Grats Pete D! :hatsoff:
Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you all enjoyed the little bit of a change of pace.

Dangit! I just got my throwing block today. If we do this again, I'll be able to participate. Sounds like fun.

Idaho PRB said:
Dangit! I just got my throwing block today. If we do this again, I'll be able to participate. Sounds like fun.

I am sure that could be arranged.

Pete D. said:
I am sure that could be arranged.
Aha. And when might that be?
Pete

There's another thing or 2 on the back burner we'll probably do first, but we'll get back to it before too long.

Pete D. got a taste of winnin', now he wants to do it again. :haha:

"....There's another thing or 2 on the back burner we'll probably do first, but we'll get back to it before too long."

Sounds good, I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for sign.

:( can we wait till all this :cursing: snow melts so i can find myfirst throw??

coldsmilie.gif

Back