• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Hatfield .50 (or .32) flintlock rifle wanted!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatfield 32. Flintlock.jpg
I am just testing the waters to see what anyone may have or want to sell / trade for, as far as a flintlock Hatfield.

Not looking for a Pedersoli, only an original Hatfield (pre 1983 I believe, but could be wrong). An original would not have any proof marks on the barrel and would not be marked Hatfield on the barrel from what I have read.

For some reason, I "need" one now.
Having both locks would be a plus, (percussion and flintlock as they could be had either way).
Prefer a .50, but a .32 would work also.

I was bidding on one (search here for my pics etc.) and I missed it by $10 I just found out.

I do have something that I have just very recently acquired that I may be willing to trade even up for one if that interests anyone... I do like "horse trading".
It is a "non-traditional" hand gun, bp, brass, and has the name Ruger in it, and never fired..... (too obvious?) heheh….

If not interested in a trade, I can spend "real" money for a nice, clean, functional Hatfield for the right price!
I have one that fits your description. It is a .32 cal. Flintlock with beautiful tiger striped Maple stock. I purchased it from my brother about two years back before he passed away. He had never fired it and it was purchased sometime in the late 70's. It has no marks on the barrel at all. It has "Hatfield" engraved on the side of the lock. I have shot the rifle about 10 times over the past two years and it is the most accurate of all my collection of black powder rifles. Since it was my brothers rifle, I have some attachment to it, but since he never actually used it, I am not obligated to keep it in my collection and would let it go for a fair price and yes I would consider a cash and trade combination deal. If you are interested let me know and I will get you some photos.

If ya need another Pedersoli Blue Ridge .50 cal flint with maybe 50 shots through it , please let me know. I got one as a starter flint rifle and have a few other now so don't need my Pedersoli. Nice rifle. Greg :)

I have decided to "sweeten the pot" a bit today by adding my Ruger Old Army as an option / possible partial or full trade.
Never fired, brass, etc...… no box, no manual other than a digital copy.

If you wish to check it out yourself, I will message the serial number to anyone seriously wanting to do something that has an original Hatfield.
Message me pics of what you have to "trade", and we will go from there......

20190209_110850_HDR.jpg

20190209_110904_HDR.jpg

Don't leave us up in the air, did you get the Hatfield??

Nope, it is just a matter of transferring funds electronically, without upsetting "the powers to be", that has ceased my quest.
Amazing how the legal limitations are on electronic transfers these days...… (PayPal)…..:mad:
I guess it is understandable, but sure is putting a damper on us "honest guys".

Heheh, I will get a Hatfield, or a Pedersoli by Wednesday for sure though, and when I do, I will proudly post it somewhere here.
If anyone is looking for a very nice early and unique Hatfield, contact jimmyrayyoung….. I would have loved to have his brothers Hatfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back