• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Has Powder Inc Gone Out of Business

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enfield58

45 Cal.
Reaction score
As the title implies; their website doesn’t work anymore and my email bounced back.

I wonder how many other powder distributors will go out of business.

It looks like black powder is disappearing as fast as percussion caps.

A great many mom & pop businesses have been destroyed by this virus. A local business that employed four people went to manure and closed because the owner, who was the only one who had the skill to make the primary parts became ill and was hospitalized for three months. He had been teaching two employees to do what he did, but they weren't there yet. No income, no pay, no employees, no bills paid. It was a good business. It is gone now, the equipment sold to pay off bills. It has happened to tens of thousands of small businesses, Don't know if that might be what happened, but this virus is bound to affect us in many ways.

If you use your favorite search engine, it will give it to you, lots of information on it.

No issue getting to Powder Inc website. Servers go down. Cyber attacks happen. Seems every time a web page or service goes down for a bit someone breaks into their version of the Chicken Little dance. Personally, little use for these types of drama generators. Maybe ask if anyone else is having an issue with a website, but using phrase ‘gone out of business’??? Just my opinion.

Last edited:
No issue getting to Powder Inc website. Servers go down. Cyber attacks happen. Seems every time a web page or service goes down for a bit someone breaks into their version of the Chicken Little dance. Personally, little use for these types of drama generators. Maybe ask if anyone else is having an issue with a website, but using phrase ‘gone out of business’??? Just my opinion.
You ain't kidding. Ive seen a lot of that this past year.

Nice folks there. I was driving through the area 5=6 years ago, called them and stopped to pick up powder from them. I just met them at the area where they store the powder and he got if for me along with one of their cap and ball cylinder loaders. Saved me shipping and freight.

Latest posts

Back